Here is a card inspired by an Online Card Class. This is a single layer card with in-laid die cuts (technically 2 layer because I added a card base). I went back to my trusty valentine CCC color combination, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Cherry Cobbler.
I laid out 1/2 inch strips of the colored cardstock, adhering them to printer paper. I then die cut out the heart using the Hearts collection Framelits. Next, I used the Hearts stencil and used versamark to create what looks like a shadow. I then offset the stencil, and used Whisper White craft ink to make it look like the hearts were jumping off the paper. Obviously my versamark pad was a bit filthy, as it turned one of the hearts a bit gray, but I don't think that's worth scrapping it.
I then cut the same heart out of Whisper White cardstock and stamped and colored the sentiment. Then I assembled everything together on a Cherry Cobbler card base.
I used the photo-polymer set Countless Sayings 2 for the sentiment, and colored it in with the Calypso Coral Blendabilities (my friend's markers that I used while she was napping ;) ). I then added dots with the Uniball Signo White Gel Pen.
I think I may take advantage of all these blendabilities sets available free with Sale-a-bration, I was pleasantly surprised!
It's Sale-A-Bration time again, remember that you can pick a free Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 (pre-tax) spent! Visit my online store fall all these supplies and to take advantage of this offer!
- Countless Sayings 2 stamp set 135893
- Whisper White card stock 100730
- Cherry Cobbler card stock 119685
- Calypso Coral card stock 122925
- Crisp Cantaloupe card stock 131298
- Versamark ink pad 102283
- Whisper White Craft ink pad 101731
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad 132708
- Calypso Coral Blendabilities Marker pack 130996
- Uniball Signo Gel Pen 105021
- Hearts Collection Framelits 125599
- Hearts & Stars Decorative Masks 133777