Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Why I would love to have Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio

My Digital Studio is a Digital Papercrafting program for your computer offered by Stampin' Up! .. It contains thousands of digital representations of authentic Stampin' Up! stamps, accessories (punches), designer series paper and embellishments.



The reason I would love to own a tool like this is two-fold.

1) I live far away from my family, so it's easier to share my creative projects digitally, also digital is a great way to send cards!

2) I spend hours upon hours debating my scrapbook layouts.  I would use this tool as a planning tool to save me countless hours sorting, finding, mixing and matching ink colors, cardstock, designer series paper, ribbon, embellishments and stamps.  All of this product will be available to me on my computer through this program to plan out my "physical" projects without the hassle of pulling out all of my stuff.  Plus with my laptop, I can plan my projects in more places, not just in my scrapbooking space.

My Digital Studio is now 1/2 off in the Online Spectacular Promotion - check out this promotion and others on my Stampin' Up! website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment