Sunday, September 2, 2012

Card Sketch of the Week - September 3rd, 2012

I've been inspired lately by the designs I've been seeing in weaving, whether it be baskets, paper weaving or ribbon weaving, I absolutely love the look.  This week's sketch challenges you to try your hand at weaving!  Remember all products used are available in my online Stampin' Up! store, feel free to contact me directly as well at stampingbandit@gmail.com

Sketch
 
Sample 1 - From My Heart stamp set, word window punch and modern label punch.  This sample uses a triaxial weave of comfort cafe DSP, certainly celery and marina mist cardstock.
 

 
Sample 2 - While not really weaving, the Herringbone technique pulls off a very similar eye attracting pattern, this card also uses Comfort Cafe DSP, as well as the Bitty Banners framelits and the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set.



No comments:

Post a Comment