- Create card base out of Pear Pizazz cardstock
- Cut a mat out of Whisper White cardstock at 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut a mat out of Pear Pizazz cardstock at 3 3/4" x 5"
- Cut a panel of Whisper White cardstock for stamping at 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
- Prepare the baby wipe technique by adding a couple baby wipes, stacked and folded onto a plate, have your re-inkers and stamp ready. In this case I am using Garden Green, Wild Wasabi and Pear Pizazz ink with a stamp from the flowering flourishes set.
- Create an impression of the stamp by pressing down on it on the baby wipe, this will give you an idea as to where to place the ink.
- Start by adding drops of the darkest reinker to the bottom of the stamped impression.
- Continue adding drops with your mid-tone reinker.
- Next add drops of the lightest reinker, and fill in any spaces with the lightest reinker (I accidentally filled in with my midtone here, but I would think the effect would be nicer filling in with the lightest reinker)
- Now you can use the baby wipe as an ink pad.
- Stamp the flourish on your Whisper White cardstock panel
- Stamp your sentiment using Pear Pizazz ink. The sentiment I used is from the Simply Sketched hostess set.
- Assemble the mats and your stamped panel, add Pearls
- Add rhinestones for a finishing touch and you're done!
All of these materials are available via my Stampin' Up! online store.
- Pear Pizazz cardstock (131201)
- Whisper White cardstock (100730)
- Pear Pizazz ink pad (131180)
- Pear Pizazz reinker (131160)
- Wild Wasabi reinker (109020)
- Garden Green reinker (102059)
- Flowering Flourishes Stamp Set (w.131998,c.126367)
- Simply Sketched Stamp Set (w.129669,c.129672) *hostess
- Pearls (119247)
- Rhinestones (119246)