Friday, July 22, 2011

Celebrating Mojo Monday 200

I love Mojo Monday, the card sketches and ideas people post are always inspirational!

I needed to create 3 thank you cards for participants in a recent ribbon share.  I used the sketch for two of them :)

Here's the first one!
This uses two stamp sets, one that is only available in the Spanish Catalog (but available for anyone to buy!) called Flores Suave, it has a flower, butterfly, background script and a bee image.  I used the layered markers technique to color the butterfly
Supplies
Cardstock
More Mustard, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade

Ink
StazOn Black, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Sahara Sand

Ribbon
Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon

Stampin' Write Markers:
So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, River Rock, Pool Party, Marina Mist, Island Indigo

Here's the next Mojo Card!
This card uses the Open Sea and Word Play Stamp sets.
Supplies
Cardstock
Whisper White, Poppy Parade, So Saffron

Ink
StazOn Black, Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade

Markers
Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Pacific Point, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade

Ribbon
Poppy Parade Poly-Stitch Ribbon

Here's the third card I made today, it was inspired from a card I saw on the demonstrator website.
This card uses the Just Believe and Word Play stamp sets
Cardstock:
Naturals White, Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand, Always Artichoke

Ink
Baja Breeze, Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze

Ribbon
Denim Artichoke

1 comment:

  1. Great Cards! Just stopped by from SC, I hope you stop by my blog and follow me too:) http://www.lauraleestamps.com

    ReplyDelete