Sunday, July 1, 2012

Weekly Card Sketch and Samples - July 2nd

So, it's been about a year since I've posted here - I'm still creating and having fun!  I also am now creating a weekly sketch (I've been doing this since February) - I thought it would be a great idea to start sharing them here!  If you use the sketch, I'd love to see what you made!  Place a comment with a link to your creation!

Week of July 1st 2012 - Sketch


Sample 1 - using the Lean on Me and Confetti stamps, the Oval Frame embossing folder and the new comfort cafe designer series paper.

Sample 2 - Using the From my Heart stamp set for the sentiment and the Reason to Smile stamp set for the flowers!.  This sample is also using the comfort cafe designer series paper.


ASK me how to get the REASON TO SMILE set for $5 in July! 


No comments:

Post a Comment